President Donald Trump on Friday said he is signing an executive order to keep TikTok running in the U.S. for another 75 days ...
President Donald Trump had a TikTok deal in place Wednesday for the app’s operations to be spun off into a new company based ...
The near-deal was constructed over the course of months, with Vice President JD Vance's team negotiating directly with ...
Project Liberty founder Frank McCourt believes their bid for TikTok centers on a human rights issue, not a tech issue.
President Donald Trump announced on Friday that he will again postpone enforcement of the TikTok sale-or-ban law for 75 days.
Chinese tech heavyweight ByteDance, the parent company of short-video app TikTok, said on Saturday that it is still in discussion with the US government regarding plans to keep the app operational in ...
TikTok was finally about to be saved from a US ban before Trump started a trade war. Earlier this week, when it seemed as ...
President Trump has signed another executive order to keep TikTok operating by giving the popular social video app owned by ...
Sources familiar with the negotiations say the White House had finalized a deal on Wednesday between American investors and TikTok's Chinese parent company.
The Trump administration had a deal in place earlier this week to finalize the sale of TikTok, but the agreement fell apart ...