Militant attacks and reactions by security forces led to the deaths of 335 people in Pakistan. That is the highest number of ...
Militant violence and security operations intensified across Pakistan in March 2025, with the number of militant attacks surpassing 100 for the first time since November 2014, according to the data ...
After the bodies of people killed in a train siege by separatist gunmen in southwestern Pakistan were recovered from the site ...
The Balochistan government and police defend their actions against recent protests, citing security concerns. Authorities ...
Reportedly, Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) and Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have intensified their attacks on security forces, killing nearly 1,000 soldiers per month.
Assistant train driver Saad Qamar’s family didn’t know if he had been killed. On Thursday, he’ll be back at work.
Following a surge in separatist attacks in southwestern Pakistan in March, rumours surfaced online that the headquarters for Pakistan's army was also bombed. But there have been no official reports ...
Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal announced on Wednesday that he would reveal plans for ...
Spokesperson says negotiations still underway to resolve crisis • DIG Quetta says 61 individuals arrested under MPO ...
According to the Militancy Database (MD), March 2025 recorded the highest overall fatalities since August 2015. The month ...
Pushp Saraf The sensational and unprecedented hijacking of a train along with its passengers on March 11 has once again brought into sharp focus the disturbing reality that Balochistan, one of the ...
Pakistan has resorted to violation of ceasefire along the Line of Control(LOC) by opening fire as its army personnel intruded ...