The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake has surpassed 3,000, with hundreds more missing, as forecasts of ...
The death toll from the massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,085, with 4,715 injured and 341 missing, according to the military-led government.
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion for people affected by last week's quake.
During his visit to Thailand, Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed condolences for the lives lost in the recent earthquake, ...
BANGKOK (AP) — The head of Myanmar’s military government arrived in Thailand on Thursday for a regional summit, making a rare ...
Extreme heat and heavy rain in Myanmar could cause disease outbreaks among earthquake survivors camping in the open, global ...
Senior General Min Aung Hlaing, who has long been treated like a pariah on the global stage, is visiting Bangkok barely a ...
Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
Leaders and ministers from the Bay of Bengal region stood in silence Thursday, as a mark of respect for the thousands of ...
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...