An Elon Musk entry into the race to become Canada's next prime minister would further shake up one of the most turbulent ...
The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say they've charged a 65-year-old man from Ottawa with helping people accused of ...
Stellantis confirmed it would introduce a temporary shutdown of its auto assembly plant in Windsor, Ont., between April 7 and April 21.
Premier Doug Ford said Thursday that he plans to visit some areas affected by prolonged power outages since a powerful ice storm hit central and northern Ontario over the weekend. More than 190,000 ...
The roughly year-old female bobcat injuries to her toes and face, and was severely dehydrated and malnourished ...
Doors Open Guelph returns Saturday, April 26 with free guided tours of some of Guelph’s most architecturally, historically ...
Prime Minister Mark Carney announced last week a CAD 2 billion (USD 1.4 billion) 'strategic response fund' that will protect Canadian auto jobs affected by Trump's tariffs ...
The Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR) has announced its support for five Ontario research teams working to develop the next generation of medicines that kill tumours more effectively, cause ...
Less than two weeks into the federal election campaign, the Conservative Party has already ousted four candidates in Ontario, ...
Prime Minister Mark Carney said that Canada will match US President Donald Trump’s 25% car tariffs with a tariff on vehicles imported from the United States. Mr Trump’s previously announced 25% ...
Fort Erie council has approved the Niagara on the Beach development with amendments banning rooftop patios and short-term rentals. The decision follows years of negotiations and a scaled-back plan ...