Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest multimedia news provider, reaching billions ...
Sergio Pérez has broken the silence on his Formula One return, months after he parted ways with Red Bull Racing.
Sergio Pérez has addressed Red Bull's strategy to replace Liam Lawson with Yuki Tsunoda, starting from this weekend's ...
Former Red Bull driver Sergio Perez says he is in talks with Formula 1 teams about a return to the grid after having his ...
Sergio Perez has revealed that he has been approached by multiple teams about a return to the Formula 1 grid in 2026. The ...
One that sees Sergio Pérez return to the grid? According to a new report from The Times, the veteran driver is in “advanced ...
16h
Yardbarker on MSNSergio Perez hints at Formula One return following Red Bull exitPerez’s time at Red Bull included several grand prix wins and podium finishes, but inconsistency ultimately cost him his seat ...
Mexico’s Sergio Perez says he has been approached by “a few” teams about the possibility of a return to Formula 1 in 2026.
Sergio Perez has revealed that he is in talks with a 'few teams' ahead of a potential return to Formula One in 2026. The six-time Grand Prix winner announced his exit from Red Bull last December ...
Former Red Bull driver Sergio Pérez could make his way to the F1 grid with the sport's eleventh team, Cadillac.
April 2 - Sergio Perez's absence from Formula 1 may not be a long one. Speaking to F1's official website on Tuesday, the former Red Bull driver and 14-year veteran of the circuit said he is ...
Perez was left without a drive for the F1 2025 season after vacating his Red Bull seat at the end of last year following a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results