LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for ...
(AP video: Eugene Garcia) Supporters hold signs during a press conference regarding developments in the Menendez brothers ...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The district attorney of Los Angeles says he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez, ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman is surrounded by law enforcement officials as he gives a news conference about the Menendez brothers case in Los Angeles, Monday, March 10, 2025.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The district attorney of Los Angeles says he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez, brothers who have spent more than 30 years in prison for killing ...
Supporters hold signs during a press conference regarding developments in the Menendez brothers case Thursday, March 20, 2025, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes) Supporters hold signs ...
Eighteen-year-old Erik Menendez turns himself in a few days later. They are accused of first-degree murder. July 1993: The Menendez brothers go on trial, each with a separate jury.