US Secretary of State Marco Rubio on Wednesday (March 26) said a group chat on encrypted messaging service Signal about ...
Rubio made the remarks during a tour of Caribbean nations as the Trump admin focuses its attention on the Western Hemisphere.
Several top Trump administration officials were sued by a watchdog group Tuesday following a shocking leak from The Atlantic ... Secretary of State Marco Rubio, and the National Archives and ...
U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said on Wednesday he had been assured none of the information discussed on a messaging app about US attacks on Yemen's Houthis where a journalist was mistakenly ...
The White House said Monday it has concluded its review into how a journalist was added to a Signal message group chat, as ...
The Trump administration made a “big mistake” by accidentally leaking US war plans to a journalist, Marco Rubio has admitted.
Speaking to reporters from the Oval Office, the president focused on the successful U.S. airstrikes in Yemen more than the ...
10don MSN
How were the US military plans about the Houthis leaked? The question has been doing rounds after the the Atlantic ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results