The Trump administration’s top prosecutor for Washington, DC, spoke last month at a Florida fundraiser, where he criticized the Justice Department’s prosecutions of people involved in the January 6, ...
A 17-year-old has been charged in connection with a crash that left a child with life changing injuries. The boy, who cannot ...
Three new lawsuits have been filed against Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center and former nurse Dani Marie Schofield. The ...
The baby killer nurse has developed a large group of supporters who doubt her conviction - but the leading officer into the ...
A federal judge in Rhode Island says she'll temporarily block the Trump administration from cutting billions in federal ...
Read about a statement issued by Cheshire Constabulary in response to scrutiny and criticism about Lucy Letby's convictions.
Letby, 35, from Hereford, is serving 15 whole-life orders after she was convicted across two trials at Manchester Crown Court ...
The barrister representing convicted child serial killer Lucy Letby has said he will hand over "fresh" medical evidence to ...
British police on Thursday hit out at "ill-informed" criticism of the investigation and prosecution of nurse Lucy Letby whose conviction for murdering seven babies in her care has provoked global ...
The bipartisan coalition of states filed the suit against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Detective Superintendent Paul Hughes insisted Lucy Letby's case had been 'rigorously and fairly tested' by two juries and two ...
According to three officials who spoke to the Washington Post, members of President Trump's National Security Council, ...