Many of its records have been broken by the choices made by the Academy Awards each year, but which is the longest film to ...
Ezra Edelman did not mince words when asked for his perspective on his Prince documentary being scrapped at Netflix. While on the “Pablo Torre Finds Out” podcast in an episode that aired Tuesday, the ...
Watch a segment from the interview below: Oscar-winning director Ezra Edelman speaks for the first time about Netflix and Prince's estate mutually agreeing to not release his documentary.
Oscar-winning filmmaker Ezra Edelman’s Prince project is joining a select list of documentaries with a dubious distinction – fated not to see the light of day. It happened with Lily Tomlin ...
Edelman said. Oscar-winning director Ezra Edelman speaks for the first time about Netflix and Prince's estate mutually agreeing to not release his documentary. As reported by Entertainment Weekly ...
Ezra Edelman, Oscar- and Emmy-winning director of the docuseries O.J.: Made In America, directed a nine-hour Prince documentary for Netflix that will seemingly never come out. Last year ...
"This is reflective of Prince himself, who was notoriously one of the most famous control freaks in the history of artists," said director Ezra Edelman.
Director Ezra Edelman is speaking out against the reign of estate-approved (and in his opinion, therefore sanitized) celebrity documentaries. The Oscar- and Emmy-winning “O.J: Made In America” ...
Ezra Edelman blasted Netflix’s cancellation of ... Edelman, the acclaimed director who secured an Oscar for the critically lauded 2016 documentary O.J.: Made In America, didn’t mince words ...
Oscar-winning filmmaker Ezra Edelman’s Prince project is joining a select list of documentaries with a dubious distinction – fated not to see the light of day. It happened with Lily Tomlin, the 1986 ...